[daip] STARS/GREYS

John M. Cannon jcannon at macalester.edu
Tue Jan 20 10:36:12 EST 2009

Hello,

I have a question regarding figure creation in AIPS.  I am using the task
STARS to overlay apertures on images, then using GREYS/LWPLA to make PS
files.  I am wondering if it is possible to create a figure that has
overlays in two different colors.

By way of example, say I have one ".ST" file that contains the coordinates
of one set of apertures; I would like to color these blue.  I have a second
file that contains the coordinates a second set of apertures; I would like
to color these red.

Any advice you might have would be most appreciated.

regards,
John
--
John M. Cannon