[daip] TGET fails on fresh install

Adam Deller adeller at nrao.edu
Wed Jan 14 10:20:00 EST 2009

Hi Eric,

Ah, thanks.  I thought this was strange because previously I had seen AIPS
say 'UNAVAILABLE' when I tried to tget a task that had no saved parameters,
and because TGINDEX had failed with the same error.  However, I can see now
that this was happening because I hadn't run *any* tasks yet.  Now that I
have run a few, the behaviour is as I expected.

Thanks,
Adam

--
Adam Deller                                 Ph  +1 575 835 7492