[daip] TGET fails on fresh install

Adam Deller adeller at nrao.edu
Tue Jan 13 22:58:25 EST 2009

Hi,

I have installed 31DEC08 AIPS on the MACINT architecture and it seems to be
working ok.  However, I can't get TGET to work.  When I type eg "tget
fitld", I get the error:

AIPS 1: ZOPEN: FILE DA01:TGD0B4000.002;      NOT FOUND
AIPS 1: YOU SEEM TO HAVE NO FILES OF TYPE TG VERSION  0 OPEN ERR      2

typing task 'fitld' works fine.  Any ideas on what I should do to see if
this TG file actually exists or create it?

Cheers,
Ada,

--
Adam Deller                                 Ph  +1 575 835 7492