[daip] FDEFAULTS and CCOPTS for Intel Compilers.

Everton Ludke eludke at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 06:22:15 EST 2009

Dear Aips friend,

    I want to give a try and compile the AIPS 2009 version in Linux Slackware 12.2
with gcc/g77 version 4.2.4 and Intel (icc and ifort) version 11.0.

    I tried building the whole system with this version of gcc/g77 but I got
segmentation faults when runing FILAIP or POPSGN despite the fact all
compilations in INSTEP2 and INSTEP4 ended successfully.

    Please email me the CCOPTS.SH and FDEFAULT.SH set ready to the Intel
compilers since I think it is merely a problem with setting suitable compiler
options.

    Thanks in advance,

Everton Ludke