[daip] AIPS Installation problem

viral parekh viral.iucaa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 02:28:42 EST 2009

Hello,

I have installed Binary AIPS. It has loaded all the files but when I start
the aips it gives me an error as a ZSTRTA.EXE file is missing. Then I
searched that exe on net and I got it. I have placed it in aipsroot area
where it was showing error. But again it shows the syntex error in that
file. I downloaded it from 'ftp.aoc.nrao.edu/pub/software/aips/31DEC08B'.
Please Help me,

Thank you

-Viral