[daip] question on IMAGR

Patrick Palmer ppalmer at oskar.uchicago.edu
Mon Feb 16 12:33:39 EST 2009

Hi,

I have made a cube cleaned very lightly.  Now I want to go back and
clean channels with strong lines more.  I am confused about how to
specify the channel range.

At first I thought I should set bchan and echan to cover the range I
wanted to improve.  But, then I looked at CHANNEL:  if that is correct
one to use to specify where start to clean more, then how do you specify
a range?

What I am trying to do is to specify clean boxes for a few channels at a
time, and then clean more as appropriate.

Pat