[daip] Out of date AIPS page where users will find it.

Craig Walker cwalker at nrao.edu
Mon Dec 14 18:52:35 EST 2009

If you go to the NRAO home page, click on "Astronomers", then hover over
"DataProcessing" to bring up the drop down menu and choose "AIPS", you
end up on a page that claims that the 31DEC08 version is now available
as the new primary development version of AIPS.  That is now two years
out of date.  If we have date sensitive information on the primary web
pages, it should be maintained.  As I recall, Eric has said that this
page is not among those maintained by the AIPS group so it is likely
that it needs to be fixed by someone else, which is why I'm addressing
this to the helpdesk.

Cheers,

Craig

     R. Craig Walker            Array Operations Center
     cwalker at nrao.edu           National Radio Astronomy Observatory
     Phone  575 835 7247        P. O. Box O
     Fax    575 835 7027        Socorro NM 87801   USA