[daip] Problems getting tv server with iMac

Marc Audard Marc.Audard at unige.ch
Wed Apr 29 11:46:25 EDT 2009

Problem solved: I did not realize that using an external screen would
add up the # of pixels... In mirroring, and with kern.sysv.shmmax:
16777216, it works fine with the iMac 24". However, I still have to find
a good value if I want to use my other screen not in mirroring mode.
Would you have a suggestion (both have 1920x1200 resolutions).

Thanks

Marc

--
       !! Please update your database with the new e-mail address !!

Marc Audard                           E-mail: Marc.Audard at unige.ch
  ISDC & Observatoire de Geneve
  Ch. d'Ecogia 16                      Tel: +41 22 379 2166
  1290 Versoix                         Fax: +41 22 379 2133
  Switzerland                          http://isdc.unige.ch/youngstars/