[daip] [Fwd: ACCOR output]

lincoln greenhill greenhill at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 21 13:30:42 EDT 2009

Dear Leonid, Craig,

Attached is a plot showing output from ACCOR (3 VLBA stations, 8 IFs
overplotted) for a 22 GHz phase referencing expt in Nov. 2004.

We used solint = -0.25 .

I have not previously see the signature shown here for OV, where 2 of 8 IFs
show a rapid and systematic variation in sampler statistics.  Is the
behavior familiar?  Do you know what could cause it?

Best, L.