[daip] FIXBX bug?

Andy Biggs abiggs at eso.org
Tue Sep 9 06:52:01 EDT 2008

Hi Eric. I think the problem is the one you describe where boxes in
BOXFIL are kept if there are no boxes in the new faceting scheme. I
thought that I was removing all boxes from BOXFIL, but a look at some of
my files shows that this wasn't always the case. This is perhaps where I
was going wrong. However, it was always my intention to remove boxes
from BOXFIL (having them there doesn't seem to make any sense) and I
agree that any there should probably be ignored.

Thanks for all your help.

Andy

--

Andy Biggs