[daip] AIPS Installation problem

viral parekh viral.iucaa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 04:33:06 EDT 2008

Hello,

I gave all permission to usr/aips using chmod
Now I am starting fresh installation of AIPS so for that I removed all 31DEC
file from usr/aips area. I also remove ~./AIPSRC.
But now If I run ./install.pl -n then it directly going to screen 4 so I can
not access 1 to 3 screen.

please reply me

Thank you

-Viral