[daip] aips is not working.

Akash Pirya akash at aries.ernet.in
Mon Oct 6 00:48:30 EDT 2008

Dear Sir

I installed AIPS but it is not working. For your kind consideration I'm sending the messages file which are in text format.

You can open these files using vi editor or geditor.

Actually when I started AIPS, tv server is not opening however message
server and task server opened but after some time they crashed.

Please suggest me what should be done now.

With thanks in advance

Akash
AKASH PIRYA
Junior Research Fellow
Aryabhatta Research Institute of observational Sciences (ARIES)
Manora peak, Nainital-263129, Uttranchal,  INDIA
Ph: 05942-233727
Extn: 340 (O), 260 (R)
Mob. 09897067716,  09411292060,
Email. akashpirya at rediffmail.com,  akashpirya at gmail.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information.
If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or disclosing the contents.