[daip] User number query

Adam Deller adeller at nrao.edu
Wed Nov 19 10:50:43 EST 2008

Hi Eric,

Another AIPS question - I am running on a new machine (marathon) and AIPS
doesn't want to start, due to the lack of a data area.  It is looking for
/DATA/MARATHON_1/.  Is this something I need to create or something that the
aips manager has to make available?

Cheers,
Aadm

--
Adam Deller                                 Ph  +1 575 835 7492