[daip] DFTPL question

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Wed Nov 12 19:03:55 EST 2008

Hi Farhad,

Eric is at the vacation now, returning back the Monday November 17.
I'll try to help you, although I have never used DFTPL.

The message  townes> DFTPL2: XYSCAL: AXIS 1 DEGENERATE
means that the first axis (time at your case) has only one point which
is not enough to carry out the
scaling along this axis.

To determine the problem, I'd recommend you to print out (use UVPRT)
exactly the same data you want to plot out and
verify how many time points you have. I expect you'll find only one time
point.