[daip] DFTPL question

Farhad Zadeh zadeh at northwestern.edu
Wed Nov 12 12:05:49 EST 2008

Hi Eric,
I have been using DFTPL for a long time and it works fine except
for a calibrator split from the multisource data file. I examined I, Q and
U in uvplots, they look fine.
  Not sure why it is not working and  what this message  means.
I appreciate a quick response.
Cheers,
Farhad

townes> DFTPL2: Task DFTPL  (release of 31DEC07) begins
townes> DFTPL2: XYSCAL: AXIS 1 DEGENERATE
townes> DFTPL2: ACDFT: XYSCL ERROR  1
townes> DFTPL2: DELEXT: NO EXTENSION FILE OF TYPE PL
townes> DFTPL2: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
townes> DFTPL2: townes       31DEC07 TST: Cpu=       0.0  Real=       0