[daip] FW: Visitor at AOC using AIPS, access to data processed on previous days problem/ RESOLVED (somewhat

Dusan Maletic dusanmal at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 30 16:34:38 EDT 2008

Hello,

on further inspection I have found that the error was mine. Permutation in the AIPS user #.
Apparently on Friday I entered 2623 instead of the assigned 2632.

Now, can I please continue to use this inadvertantly used AIPS# 2623 to finish
processing data started under it? I'd be happy if you re-assign this data to
my proper AIPS # 2632 but I suspect that will give you more problems
and might cause additional problems with data I am processing today under my proper AIPS #.

Sorry for the newbie confusion,

Dusan Maletic