[daip] Data check

Felipe de Oliveira Alves oliveira at aliga.ieec.uab.es
Wed Mar 19 11:44:42 EDT 2008

 Sorry Grein,
 I said badly! My data sets are in JUNE, not in July. So, the first data
set is from 25th June and the second one from 27th June. The scan times
for the second set are the same I've written in the previous message.

Felipe de Oliveira Alves
Ph.D Student
Institut de Ciencies de l'Espai - CSIC
Barcelona - Spain