[daip] Data check

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Mar 19 11:35:19 EDT 2008

Felipe de Oliveira Alves wrote:
>  Dear Dra. Chandler,
>  Concerning the recently discovered error in the cross-polarization data
> when it is loaded by FILLM, I'd like to know if my data was affected. I
> have two set observations at 25th and 27th July of 2007. The second set
> has its first scan at 02:25:30 and its last scan at 07:46:49. The project
> ID is AA311. Could you check that plase? I suppose the first set (25th
> July) was not affected because, according to you, the error started at
> 27th July, is that correct?
>  Thank you very much
>  Felipe

> Felipe de Oliveira Alves
> Ph.D Student
> Institut de Ciencies de l'Espai - CSIC
> Barcelona - Spain
> Tel: +34-93-581-43-52
> Fax: +34-93-581-43-63

The system change at the VLA occurred on June 27, not July 27.  The
error in FILLM affects both of your observations.  You can use a
corrected version of FILLM - 07 and 08 versions after March 5, 2008 to
re-load the data.  Copy your CL and FG tables from the already processed
files.  Then re-run PCAL and any cross-hand imaging that you did.

I am sorry for the error.