[daip] Problems with MATCH

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Mar 19 13:25:42 EDT 2008

Mark Reid wrote:
> Eric,
>
>    Attached are four files:
> 92729 Mar 19 12:13 IFB_WX       PRTAB 1st 10 columns of WX table for IFB
> 95897 Mar 19 12:14 IFA_WX       PRTAB 1st 10 columns of WX table for IFA
> 11886 Mar 19 12:16 IFA_LISTR    LISTR of scans/freqs for IFA
>  8675 Mar 19 12:16 IFB_LISTR    LISTR of scans/freqs for IFB
>
> IFs A and B are shorthand for the 1st and last four of the 8 bands
> recorded, respectively.
>
> The WX file numbers don't make any sense to me.

Nor to me - you were affected by the bug.  I still thik we should go
back and fix the archive but that is not my doing.  Anyway - you should
probably get the data in their raw form from the archive rather than in
their slightly processed form.  The latest FITLD will load the WX data
correctly and MATCH should work.  If you do not run APCAL or edit based
on weather, you can just delete the WX tables.  Check the WX tables in
your other data set too.