[daip] aips tv in Leopard (Intel Mac)

Wes Young wyoung at nrao.edu
Sat Mar 15 00:32:24 EDT 2008

Hi Juan,

Well I've not heard of this issue before. You can tweak the firewall

System Preferences
     Security
         Firewall

Click Allow all incoming connections

or

Set access for specific services and applications and add the AIPS
ports.

The numbers are magical and have to be certain multiples of each
other. I can probably dig this up if necessary (but not till Monday).

Lisa heads to the 30m in the south of Spain on Sunday for a week of
observing. The boys and I may go on a road trip to the "Petrified
Forest" and "Meteor Crater" while she's gone.

wes
wyoung at aoc.nrao.edu