[daip] FILLM/VLA

Lorant Sjouwerman lsjouwer at nrao.edu
Thu Mar 13 15:59:52 EDT 2008

Andy
There were some of these during the transition in that period and we're
currently fixing those in the archive. I thought we had all PI's notified
where we saw it happen, but we could have overlooked yours - what expt
and dates are you talking about? Please let me know
Meanwhile we made a FLOPM with a special optype 'VLAE' to fix this