[daip] CALIB

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 15 18:47:07 EDT 2008

Try WEIGHTIT=1

I have been beating myself up trying to figure what has changed if
anything in CALIB.  Testing OLD, NEW, and TST do the same with GRID and
NEW and TST also do the same with DFT, but version OLD with DFT was
okay.  That triggered a memory - DFT weighting was incorrect in modeling
and I fixed it.  But CALIB A&P is unstable if weights are correct (outer
spacings weighted way low since model ampl way low).  WEIGHTIT was added
to stabilize such cases.

The file you sent me does not have an NX table - I need still to find
out what troubles that causes.

Cheers,

Eric