[daip] uv data problem

B. Deshev deshev at astro.rug.nl
Mon Jan 14 10:54:17 EST 2008

Hi,
i'm using AIPS with Westerbork data and i have a problem with one of the
data files. It includes 2 calibrator sources (3C286 and 3C48) and the
object is A2192. I read in the files and concatenate them into a
multi-source file. Then i want to run SPLAT on that file, like so:
***********
*
*=========================================================================
* Now use SPLAT to
*  - apply the Tsys corrections
*  - do Not Hanning smooth the data
*  - drop the Auto-Correlations
*  - drop the bad channels at the edges of the bandpass.
*=========================================================================
*
task     'splat'
indisk   dsk
getn     slt
sources  ''
qual     -1
calcode  ''
timerang 0
stokes   ''
selband  -1
selfreq  -1
freqid   -1
bif       1
eif       8
bchan     1
echan     256
subarray  0
docalib   1
gainuse   2
dopol     -1
blver     -1
flagver   0
doband    -1
bpver     -1
smooth    0
outname   obsdate!!'_SPLAT'
outclass  inclass
outdisk   dsk
douvcomp  -1
aparm     0
ichansel  0
channel   0
solint    0
baddisk   0
*
inp
dowait true ; go splat
*
***********
After that when i run LISTR on the output file the data for the object
is not there, only the calibrators are.
You can find the UV data i'm running SPLAT on, on my ftp
(sftp ftp.astro.rug.nl
cd exchange/DEsheV)
This was working for all the rest of the data excluding this file and i
don't know what's wrong with it.
Thank you for your time.

Boris

--