[daip] TY table entries associated with wrong data set.

Lorant Sjouwerman lsjouwer at nrao.edu
Wed Jan 9 18:10:15 EST 2008

On Wed, 9 Jan 2008, Craig Walker wrote:

#Anyway, this would really screw up my calibration so I'm going to go with the
#data loaded from the TSM file.  But some sort of tolerance or something needs
#to be built into calibration transfer.

If this is vlba only data, then the tsys entries come directly from the
correlator jobs, ie from the monitor data, and unless FITLD changes time
stamps, this needs to be addressed in correlator software - nothing that
the preprocessing is doing with the time stamps or the OFFSET parameter

Regards,

Loránt Sjouwerman - Scientific Services - lsjouwerman at nrao.edu