[daip] VLBAUTIL vlbapcor procedure

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Mon Jan 7 18:42:26 EST 2008

Dear Yuri,

I changed the interpolation for VLBAPCOR because a user DID see differences
between sources and had weird interpolation effects.  Also, you will see if you
do a HELP CLCAL, 'SELF' now uses all the data for each source and interpolates
across scan boundaries.  Have you had a problem with the current version, if yes
that is most likely a bug with CLCAL not VLBAPCOR.  If so please send details of
your specific problem.

Amy