[daip] MFPRT mod possible?

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Sun Feb 3 15:08:58 EST 2008

Kevin B. Marvel writes:
 > Eric,
 >
 > I know this must be a horribly low priority item for AIPS, but a year or
 > so back (maybe more!), MFPRT was modified such that it stopped printing
 > out all
 > the information from the MF tables and printed out information more
 > amenable to making overlays etc.  I like the overlay functionality, but
 > faced with a lot of MF results in a project I am working on I wonder
 > if MFPRT can be easily modified to print out some set of the table
 > columns either input by the user or just a "print all" function.
12555.  February 1, 2008            MFPRT                 Eric
        Changed:
        1. Added print or sorted row number with new adverb FORMAT to
           suppress it if desired.
        2. Added OPTYPE 'USER' to allow the user to select rows with
           BOX using appropriate formats for the columns.
        3. Added OPTYPE 'LIDE' to do LIST with deconvolved widths
           instead of fit ones.
        4. Added OPTYPEs LINE and CONT to force the default style
           printing to be that for multi- and single-channel images
           respectively.
        5. Changed to symbolic column numbers from include PMFC.
        6. Changed line display to omit velocities when they cannot be
           computed.
        7. Omitted code for unused time columns.
        8. Corrected the line flux cutoff to use total flux column
           (like the others) rather than peak brightnes.
        Moved nowhere.