[daip] BL149BE: PCOR problems

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Wed Dec 24 16:37:47 EST 2008

Yura,

I looked at your project BL149BE and found that my guess is right:
The project has 8 IFs and 2 polarization. Therefore 32 detectors are
required.
With 16 available SCHED forces the number of Pulse cal per IF equaled 1. :(
I am practically sure you will find number of tones=1 at the header of
the PC table.
PCCOR requires GE 2. So you can not use PCCOR :(
Instead you can use the manual delay cal through FRING using the
calibrator scan and hoping
that the delays are stable in time what is probably true.

Pust eto budet samim bolshim tvoim neschast'em v etom i sleduushem Godu

LK