[daip] BL149BE: PCOR problems

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Wed Dec 24 16:12:49 EST 2008

Yura,

I may know the explanation of your problem, if you find that the number
of tones at the PC table is one
(look at the header of the PC table).
Let me know please if it is true.
The number of counter (pulse cal detectors) used for creation of the
pulse cals is limited
by 16. If you have 8 IFs and both polarizations, then the number of
required counter is
8*2pol*2tones=32 > 16. SCHED, looking at this inequality, changes the
number of tones to 1.
I asked Craig Walker recently to change SCHED reporting user about the
problem recommending user to
decrease number of IFs for example. Your data were prepared before
possible Craig's change of SCHED (?).

S Novim Godom!

LK