[daip] BL149BE: PCOR problems

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Wed Dec 24 13:46:31 EST 2008

Yura,

As I remember Amy met such a case recently although I am not sure.
NRAO will be closed for Christmas holiday Dec 24-28 and many people
take  a longer vacation.
So Amy is not here now.
I can give comments as a person who wrote PCCOR long time ago:

The PCCOR's comment

PCCOR1: All rows of the PC table are bad for the selected parameters

means that:

1. The timerange you have chosen for calibrator is out of the whole time interval of the PC table
   or
2. The antennas given at the PC table rows do not belong to the antennas given at the AN table
   or
3. Number of tones (given at the header of the PS table) is less than 2
   or
4. All RE,Im of all tones given at the PC table are equal zero
   or
5. the PCCOR's input FREQID does not match any FREQID given at the PC table rows

So examine the PC table paying attention on the items 1-5
The item 5 is especially suspicious because I do not see the input for FREQID at
the procedure VLBAPCOR and I do not know how PCCOR receives FREQID

Good luck

LK