[daip] BL111E FITS archive

Yuri Y. Kovalev ykovalev at mpifr-bonn.mpg.de
Wed Dec 17 10:29:21 EST 2008

Dear colleagues,

I find AIPSFITS files for the experiment BL111 in the NRAO archive only
since August 2003. BL111 experiments in the time frame May 2002 -- June
2003 have no AIPSFITS files in the NRAO archive.
I wonder if AIPSFITS files could be generated and put into the archive?

I specifically wonder about BL111E.
I need to re-process it because of an ongoing project and I fail to
upload the FITS-IDI files for BL111E correctly into AIPS. I tried
several versions of AIPS with the same result -- FITLD or vlbaload end
up with three separate AIPS UV datasets which do not merge together.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Yuri