[daip] CCEDT and CALIB problems

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Thu Aug 28 12:49:21 EDT 2008

HI Andy,

Obviously this is something Eric did this year.  Just FYI, another new feature
which effects solution intervals, is SPLIT now creates NX tables.  CALIB will
not let the solution interval be longer than a scan in NX table.  I don't think
that probably has anything to do with your current problem.

O.K., can you copy out a small time range of your data, make sure it shows this
problem and put it somewhere I can fetch it.

Thanks,