[daip] CCEDT and CALIB problems

Andy Biggs abiggs at eso.org
Wed Aug 27 07:03:01 EDT 2008

Hi Amy. I've just run CALIB on data at my old institute (this time on a
Linux box) where I have access to 'tst' and 'new' versions of AIPS. The
results are different:

        31DEC07 31DEC08

Good:  5910    6056
Failed: 326     376

I've also plotted the amplitude solutions for each (attached) and in the
31DEC07 version the anomalous points between scans are absent.

I hope this helps.

Andy