[daip] AH0821 problem

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Apr 23 15:46:14 EDT 2008

Doug wrote:
> What would be the proper way to load this data in? And is there a way in
> the future to detect before loading if data is pointing data?

Perhaps FILLM should say something when deleting data - but it deletes
so much.  It does have a parameter cparm(2) = 32 to allow you to load
pointing mode data.  But I wonder if, having loaded these data, you
would be able to tell them from regular data other than by the fact that
they will be rather messed up.

believed to be clean.