[daip] FILLM not reading data

Modhurita Mitra modhurita at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 15:42:55 EDT 2008

On running PRTTP on a VLAExp file, I get messages like:

 Subarray = 2 Channel code =  24582 Correlator mode = 2AD
 Timerange = 19990307 at    3 48  0.0 to    4 19  0.0
    20 VLA archive records, approximately          0 vis.
PRTTP3: This file: read    37.172 Megabytes in    1470 logical records
PRTTP3: Read at least     37.172 Megabytes in    1470 logical records

It seems to have several MB of data but no visibilities. What does that
mean?

Thanks,
Modhurita