[daip] Help-kntr

R.A.Angiras rangiras at rri.res.in
Tue Apr 8 00:09:20 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have to plot the velocity map of some weird galaxy. Is there any way in
AIPS to give the contour level value adjacent to the contours? This has
become necessary as the velocity contours are not increasing uniformly.

The other option I have is to use colour contours. Unfortunately, when I
use the standard rgblevs available in AIPS (like RAINLEVS, CIRCLEVS etc) I
am getting the colour levels inside the image. Is there any way to keep
these levels just like the default kntr levs (outside the image at the
bottom)?

Thanks in advance,

With regards,
Rabbi