[daip] (no subject)

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Sep 21 11:36:58 EDT 2007

Mercedes Esteves Filho writes:

 > I have uploaded a file form you archive with the extension
 > .xp1

      First - please address aips questions to daip at nrao.edu and
always put some clearly identifiable subject.  We get a great many
spam messages and a blank subject is almost always deleted with no
examination of the message at all.  I just happened to catch your
message firtunately.

 > It says to read it into aips with FILLM but it is not
 > working. Any suggestions?

Without further information, I do not know what to suggest.  Read the
help file for FILLM closely especially for the INFILE parameter.  If
that does not clear things up, send us the inputs you use and the
messages from FILLM.