[daip] exporting AIPS datasets

Luciano Cerrigone lcerrigo at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 19 00:24:28 EDT 2007

Hello,
some weeks ago I had to replace the hard drive in my laptop, because
the old one suddenly died. In my new hard drive I have installed the
latest version of AIPS, while in my old one I used to have a 31DEC2005
version. My data on the old hard drive have been recovered.

My question is:  How do I need to set up my directories for my new AIPS
to be able to read the old  datasets? I don't mean old archive
datasets but the datasets that had already been loaded and reduced
in my older AIPS.

Please, let me know if I haven't made myself clear.

Regards,
Luciano