[daip] UVCOP question

Glenn Morrison morrison at cfht.hawaii.edu
Fri Sep 14 16:24:12 EDT 2007

Eric,

If I have UV data with clean components removed and I need to remove
all points higher with clip (APRAM(1)=0.4;APRAM(2)=0.4), how do I
know if these UV data point are removed?

The case in question shows points higher that 0.4Jy on UVPLT but no
records being removed. From what you are saying below, if the "full"
record is completely flagged it is drop but what if say IF=1
STOKES='RR'  in Channels 3-6, have  points over 0.4Jy but the others
do not? Are these high points removed but because the whole record is
not being removed it is not reported?

--Glenn