[daip] Question

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue Oct 30 19:08:32 EDT 2007

Iran Edith Montes Gonzalez writes:
 > Hi, my Name is Iran Montes,
 >
 > I have a question for you, I executed today the do_daily.leo, but How
 > can I know if the upgrade is working or if It is updating something?

in principle, the job should have e-mailed you a report.  That of
course depends on the setup in the $SYSLOCAL/UPDCONFIG which is
normally not done well by install.pl.  You can edit that file to make
your e-mail address correct for next time.

For this time,
     cd $TST/$ARCH/UPDATE
     ls -lt | more
and you will see the files that have changed.  There should be a file
named something like
     UPD20071030.064201.DOC
which is UPDyyyymmdd.gst.DOC where gst is the greenwisch time of the
job and yyymmdd is the date.  That file contains the report which
should have been e-mailed to you.