[daip] question

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Mon Oct 22 15:29:45 EDT 2007

Hi Thomas,

As far as I know there is nothing to do exactly what you want, but I am ccing
this to daip in case someone knows better than me.  You can tell POSSM to print
out the numbers that are being plotted (autocorrelations or whatever), with the
OUTFILE input.  I assume it listens to channel selection.  You could write a
script to take this file and find the peak.

Hope that helps.

Amy