[daip] DCONV (fwd)

Anita M. S. Richards a.m.s.richards at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Oct 30 11:53:56 EDT 2007

Dear Eric,

Thanks for your reply, Magda can tell you exactly what she is trying to do
but it is not interferometer data I don;t think...

The problem is that she is trying to use it in the mode which should only
want one image i.e. 'UNWT', so the issue of coinciding with a second image
should not arise, if we understand correctly.

best wishes

Anita

Dr. A.M.S. Richards, AstroGrid Astronomer, University of Manchester,
Jodrell Bank Centre for Astrophysics, Turing Building,
University of Manchester, M13 9PL
+44 (0)161 275 4124
and
MERLIN/VLBI National Facility, Jodrell Bank Observatory,
Cheshire SK11 9DL, U.K. +44 (0)1477 571321 (tel) 571618 (fax)