[daip] 31DEC07 BInary Installation: Open SUSE 10.3

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Nov 30 17:48:26 EST 2007

The problem is ours - we post-pended the aips library rather than
pre-pended.  I will fix it in the distributed files.  The files that
need to be corrected are in your $AIPS_ROOT area and are named
AIPSPATH.SH and AIPSPATH.CSH.  They set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH and the
grammar needs to be switched to a pre-pend rather than post-pend.
I guess we have been lucky and not encountered someone with an
incompatible compiler in his path previously.