[daip] is this a new failure mode of UVLSF ?

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Wed Nov 21 18:51:59 EST 2007

Hi Miller,

So I have tracked down why the TST version of UVLSF died for that dataset.
Stokes RR for visability 85744 is all zeros for all channels, including the
weight.  You can check this yourself with PRTUV.  Eric's new subroutine reads
that and says there is no good data and croaks.

I have experimented with trying to flag the offending visability but then UVLSF
just finds more (of two I looked at they were both RR).  I am going to leave it
to Eric to figure out how to deal with it since it is in a subroutine he
recently wrote and he will be back Monday.

Cheers,

Amy