[daip] SPLAT bug in AVGTIM

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Nov 8 10:23:55 EST 2007

Olaf Wucknitz writes:
 > Hi Eric,
 >
 > thanks a lot for fixing this. At least in my case it works fine now!
 > I always wonder if people really check the results of their data
 > analysis...

The user in the next office to mine does very deep wide-field imaging
and did not notice a 0.5 cell error in his ref pixel.  He says it has
changed source positions, but more strikingly, changed source
fuzziness.  They are less blurred now.

I could get paralyzed if I really thought of the consequences of my
errors.  But people should really check and they do not seem to.

Thanks for checking closely.