[daip] VPLOT problem

Alexander Pushkarev apushkar at mpifr-bonn.mpg.de
Wed Nov 7 06:22:52 EST 2007

Hello,

No, I have not compiled AIPS locally.
I'm using the institute's AIPS. I have already
reduced some RDV experiments here and did not have such a problem.

PRTUV works in a proper way. UVPRT returns the message about signal 11.

I noticed the strange message from CLCAL (about matching records).
May be this might shed the light what is wrong?

*********************************************************88
AIPS 1: CLCAL     Task to manage SN and CL calibration tables
AIPS 1: Adverbs     Values                 Comments
AIPS 1: ----------------------------------------------------------------
AIPS 1: INNAME     'RDV21_X'               Input UV file name (name)
AIPS 1: INCLASS    'UVF'                   Input UV file name (class)
AIPS 1: INSEQ         1                    Input UV file name (seq. #)
AIPS 1: INDISK        1                    Input UV file disk unit #
AIPS 1: SOURCES    *all ' '                Source list to calibrate
AIPS 1: SOUCODE    ' '                     Source "Cal codes"
AIPS 1: CALSOUR    *all ' '                Cal sources for calibration
AIPS 1: QUAL         -1                    Source qualifier -1=>all
AIPS 1: CALCODE    ' '                     Calibrator code '    '=>all
AIPS 1: TIMERANG   *all 0                  Time range to calibrate
AIPS 1: SUBARRAY   -32000                  Subarray, 0=>all,
AIPS 1: ANTENNAS   *all 0                  Antennas selected, 0=> all
AIPS 1: SELBAND      -1                    Bandwidth to select (kHz)
AIPS 1: SELFREQ      -1                    Frequency to select (MHz)
AIPS 1: FREQID        1                    Freq. ID to select.
AIPS 1: OPCODE     'CALI'                  Operation 'MERG','CALI',
AIPS 1:                                    'CALP'; ' ' => 'CALI'
AIPS 1: INTERPOL   ' '                     Interpolation function,
AIPS 1:                                    choices are: '2PT','SIMP',
AIPS 1:                                    'AMBG','CUBE','SELF','POLY',
AIPS 1:                                    'SELN'; see HELP for details
AIPS 1: CUTOFF        0                    Interpolation limit in
AIPS 1:                                    time (min); 0=> no limit.
AIPS 1: SAMPTYPE   ' '                     Smoothing function
AIPS 1: BPARM      *all 0                  Smoothing parameters
AIPS 1: ICUT          0                    Cutoff for functional forms
AIPS 1: DOBLANK      -1                    Blanked value interpolation
AIPS 1: DOBTWEEN      0                    > 0 -> smooth all sources
AIPS 1:                                    together; else separate them
AIPS 1: SMOTYPE    ' '                     Data to smooth
AIPS 1: SNVER         1                    Input SN table, 0=>all.
AIPS 1: INVERS        7                    Upper SN table vers in a
AIPS 1:                                    range.  0=>SNVER
AIPS 1: GAINVER       2                    Input Cal table 0=>high
AIPS 1: GAINUSE       3                    Output CAL table 0=>high+1
AIPS 1: REFANT       15                    Reference antenna 0=>pick.
AIPS 1: BADDISK    *all 0                  Disks to avoid for scratch
>go
CLCAL1: Task CLCAL  (release of 31DEC07) begins
CLCAL1: Using interpolation mode 2PT
CLCAL1: Processing SN tables   1 through   7
CLCAL1: Adjusting solutions to a common reference antenna = 15
AIPS 1: Resumes
>CLCAL1: SNMRG: Merging SN table
CLCAL1: SNMRG: Write   21594 merged records from   21596 input records
CLCAL1: There were matching records having unequal values:
CLCAL1: SNMRG: REAL, IMAG, DELAY, RATE      4      0      0      0
CLCAL1: SN2CL: Applying SN tables to CL table   2, writing CL table  3
CLCAL1: Appears to have ended successfully
CLCAL1: vlb047       31DEC07 TST: Cpu=       3.2  Real=       4

Sasha