[daip] AIPS MacBook Pro: input displays no integers

Ylva Pihlstrom ylva at unm.edu
Thu May 10 12:35:21 EDT 2007

Wes,

I did it two different ways:

First I just use the Migration Assistant copying over everything from
my Powerbook. AIPS worked ok, but with that weird problem (I also
noticed it shows up in plots, on the TV window etc).  In a second try
I removed my 31DEC07 directory (but not my old AIPS versions) and
reinstalled the binaries, with the same result.

Do you think that I should completely wipe out my AIPS directory,
reinstall everything from the beginning? I will try that.

Ylva