[daip] Mosaic observations

Dan Marrone dmarrone at oddjob.uchicago.edu
Wed Mar 21 20:21:26 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have observations of a mosaic that are split over several tracks. I'm
able to combine all of my pointings in a single track into a mosaic, but
I'm not sure how to combine all the data from several tracks.

Currently I split off all the fields and then step through the index of
uv files with imagr, then combine them all with flatn. Is there a way to
get all of the uvdata on each pointing, currently split among 6 tracks,
to be in a single uvfile so that I can use this same procedure? Or is
there a smarter way to do it?

Thanks,
Dan