[daip] Hi, where can I download the install.pl script?

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Jun 25 16:40:54 EDT 2007

Kelley McDonald writes:
 > I have been looking at the installation notes online and
 > it appears that you cannot download install.pl from the
 > web site any longer, do you all happen to know where I can
 > get it for 31DEC06 release?

       I do not know what path you were attempting that might once
have worked and now does not.  Following the instructions in the dec06
page, the file appears immediately.  It is at
    ftp://ftp.aoc.nrao.edu/pub/software/aips/31DEC06/install.pl
and is world readable.

If there is an error in our web documentation, please tell me which so
that I can fix it.  Note that the development version may be
preferred.