[daip] CALIB: problem with TABIO?

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Jun 20 13:42:24 EDT 2007

The times in the data set are very strange.  The have a day number of
308 - 311.  In actual fact, since the display format cuts off with 3
digits, there is some chance that the day number is even 1308 or ??
This means among aother things that the times are not very accurately
saved.  Did you set a REFDATE to FILLM or concatenate data taken a
widely separated times?  This is normally a very bad idea. I would
recommend re-filling the data (FILLM) with no REFDATE set and only
filling those files that go together in any one job of FILLM.

Then we can see if the problem recurs.  I will look at CALIB more
carefully in the mean time to see what I can find.  But I suspect some
problem with the times here.