[daip] Question about INDXR and CL tables

Nicole Gugliucci neg9j at mail.astro.virginia.edu
Thu Jun 14 22:03:46 EDT 2007

Hello!  I'm using AIPS to explore a dataset from our test array in Green
Bank.  The data is typically written into Miriad uv file format, but
I've converted it to a fits format that AIPS can read.  It hasn't been a
problem so far, but when I ran FITLD, the task did not create a CL
table.  It has an HI table and AN table.  When I run INDXR, this also
does not create a CL tables, though NX is created.  It is, or at least
thinks it is, a single-source data set.  It had already been TB sorted
with UVSRT.  Am I missing something?  Without first creating CL1, I
can't continue with my calibration.

Thank you so much!

--
Nicole Gugliucci

Graduate Student, UVa
NRAO Technology Center, Room 305
Department of Astronomy, Room 109
neg9j at virginia.edu
http://www.astro.virginia.edu/~neg9j

--
Where the world ceases to be the scene of our personal hopes and wishes,
where we face it as free beings admiring, asking and observing, there we

-Albert Einstein